We are very pleased to announce that the application process for the EPA Research Prizes and the EPA Scholarship Programme 2013 is now open.
The EPA Scholarship Programme is intended to support 5 early career psychiatrists and trainees working in the countries of the WHO Europe region in attending the European Congress of Psychiatry. The Scholarship includes:
- Registration fee exemption to the 21st European Congress of Psychiatry, organised by EPA in Nice, France, on 6-9 April 2013
- Travel to and from the congress venue
- Accommodation for up to 4 hotel nights
- Free access to one Academia CME course
- Invitation to attend the Congress opening ceremony
- Invitation to the Scholars Luncheon
- EPA membership fee waived for 2013
The information on the application procedure can be found on the EPA website: http://www.europsy.net/what-we-do/prizes/scholarship-programme/
The deadline for application is 1 November 2012.
In addition, up to 5 Research Prizes of 2 500€ each will be awarded by EPA to early career psychiatrists working in Europe, who have published the best scientific papers in the year 2012 in the following fields of Psychiatry:
- Clinical psychopathology and refinement of psychiatric diagnostic categories
- Biological correlates and treatments of mental disorders
- Psychiatric epidemiology, social psychiatry and psychotherapeutic interventions in mental disorders
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
For more information, please visit the EPA website: http://www.europsy.net/what-we-do/prizes/research-prizes/
The deadline for application is 4 December 2012.